SDLC Partners will be adding to our Benefit Platform Analyst team! As part of one of the region’s fastest growing consulting firms, you will be responsible for reviewing how medical benefits are coded within various systems to ensure their accuracy, completeness, and correctness. Training is provided.
· Examine detailed customer data and benefit coding for accuracy
· Document errors and send back to the appropriate business area for changes
· Collaborate quickly and effectually with multiple departments to complete work items in a timely manner
· Improve skill set by learning new systems and responsibilities
· Perform analysis of work items and enter in data accordingly
Education – High School Diploma, Associate's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business, Information sciences or other related field preferred.
No experience required. Position is ideal for recent college graduates; Associates Degree with professional experience; or an individual returning to the workforce. Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred.
Additional Qualifications -
This role is based in Pittsburgh, PA. Must be a U.S. Citizen. Salary is $30,000/year.